Sat, 04 Dec|
The Wheels of Governance
Time & Location
04 Dec 2021, 16:00 GMT+1
About the Event
What does this mean and why now? Truth is, from time immemorial, we've always and still do live in a world of seasons and each season is governed by people who can sense the tide of the season before or during that season...preferably, not after. People who will make difficult choices to handle things, lead and be examples then adeptly follow through on those decisions by working them out consistently and deliberately no matter how hard things may get. What does this require?
1. A keen observatory eye for today & the future.
2. Full attention & focus to plan & follow through.
3. Multi-tasking ability; to not regret the past, be able to live in & enjoy the moment, while planning and preparing carefully for the future.
4. Making sure you're coaching, because you want to raise a community of people making cute impacts like yourself.
5. Getting the hands of the ones being coached or the ones just simply around you on deck! Distribute task, let everyone work too.
6. Tangles (difficulties or frictions) will happen, meticulously untangle them.
7. Carefully sort out and pick battles or tasks on which you expend energy, remember, you're on this ride for today & tomorrow, that's a lot of energy requirement hun (brain & etc), so you don't want to be investing too much energy where you shouldn't even spend any and then be very drained where you need much energy.
This year's conference will hold on December 4th. To make things more vivid, our founder will share on the above points in detail. We will also be having a key speaker and a round table discussion. This is indeed THE conference you do not want to miss!
We cannot wait to host you at this year's conference sis :)
This ticket includes a gift coupon
This is your amazing pass to the best online conference 2021 has to offer!